Jim Rohn Personal Development Programs
Jim Rohn products are primarily focused on the fundamentals of human behavior that have the largest impact on business and personal performance. Are you currently performing at your peak capacity at work and in your personal life? Questions of this nature are commonplace for individuals that work with Jim Rohn.
Jim Rohn International was formed in 1993 and is a worldwide leader within the areas of motivation, personal development, and personal achievement. The Jim Rohn International organization produces personal development material for both the individual and professional alike.
Common media formats provided by the Jim Rohn company include weekly newsletters, seminars, Cd and DVD courses, video presentations, and books, both hard cover and electronic. In addition, the Jim Rohn International organization includes a large array of training and personal development material from several world renouned experts including Zig Zigler, Robert T. Kiyosaki, and Darren Hardy to name a few.
Jim Rohn Products
Jim Rohn is often regarded as one of the most influential thinkers of our time, with teaching materials many describe as elegant in their common sense. Jim Rohn products are primarily focused on the fundamentals of human behavior that have the largest impact on business and personal performance, including:
- Building Your Business - From audio books to ebooks, Jim Rohn's products on building your business are designed to help you identify the skills you already have, how they can be improved, and which new skills you need to develop to be successful.
- Goal Setting - Setting intelligent and reasonable goals is crucial to all aspects of personal development, which is why Jim Rohn offers a large selection of products focused on goal setting. These easy tutorials walk you through the process of realizing your potential, identifying expectations, and continuing progress towards mid and long-term goals.
- Leadership - With challenging yet easy-to-use instruction courses from Jim Rohn like Challenge to Succeed, you can learn the tricks to being an effective leader and excelling in your career while others struggle with the daily grind.
- Leading Experts - One of the unifying lessons that you'll find in these products is the fact that most people don't fail because they aim too high and miss their targets. On the contrary, the higher failure rate is with people that set goals that are far below their true potential, and don't feel the same sense of satisfaction by meeting them.
- Life Changing - Using more than four decades of theoretical and practical experience, Jim Rohn has compiled a collection of life changing products designed to put perspective on life, its purpose, and the challenges we all face every day.
- Personal Achievement - Jim Rohn personal achievement products are designed to help you learn how your dreams impact your actions and attitude, and how to create the right answers to achieving your dreams. By learning how to properly evaluate your dreams and assign an importance to them, you'll learn to reap the full benefits of personal achievement from Jim Rohn products.
Are you currently performing at your peak capacity at work and in your personal life? It's natural to focus on one area at a time - it often seems like both your personal and business life can't coexist with the same harmony all the time. But dashing this misconception is at the heart of the Jim Rohn personal development philosophy.
Jim Rohn's Philosophy of Life
Five key concepts form the center of Jim Rohn's Philosophy of Life:
Skills: Rather than wishing a task was easier, why not wish you were more prepared to meet the challenge? Don't spend your life wishing away your problems. Instead, wish for a greater skill set. Don't avoid challenges - wish for the strength and wisdom to meet them.
Growth: If you spend too much time tackling the easy, you won't experience personal growth. Associate yourself with activities that demand your full attention and dedication. Celebrate achievements when they are truly large obstacles to overcome.
Change: There are usually two scenarios that force us to make changes in our lives. Sometimes we are inspired to change ourselves after some form of enlightenment. But more often, we attempt to change ourselves out of desperation. Learning the difference between these two scenarios is key to enriching personal growth.
Activity: Procrastination is the great enemy of progress. According to Jim Rohn, "the few who do are the envy of the many who watch."
Success: Success is different for each person that experiences it. Why lump your success in with meaningless attributes and goals that seem to apply to all of humanity? Success is what you experience after, and only after you become the person you wish to be.
The 12 Pillars of Success
Deeply centered in the Jim Rohn Philosophy of Life are also the Twelve Pillars of Success, inherent in each of the products offered by the famous speaker and self-help guru. These 12 concepts are also part of the renowned One-Year Success Plan. The pillars are:
- Personal Development: Engage in a lifelong strategy of developing knowledge, self-improvement, and skills.
- Goal-Setting: Make sure that each task you perform has a sense of purpose, which makes the completion of that task more rewarding. Can you define your current 10-year goals?
- Health: Health encompasses all three focuses - spiritual, physical, and emotional. Proper development of all three is essential to self-growth.
- Money: Something as simple as constructing a sound financial philosophy and investment plan can help you achieve the financial independence that keeps so many people awake at night.
- Relationships: Improve your relationship skills to be a better spouse, more loving parent, or closer friend.
- Time Management: Learn how to maximize your work week with simple changes to your productivity. Some people have reported a gain of as much as two hours per day with the Jim Rohn time management system.
- Networking: Find out how you can leverage your existing contacts and referrals to create an invaluable marketplace resource.
- Selling: Improve your negotiation skills, networking, and selling techniques to increase production by as much as 50%.
- Communication: Master the art of communication to increase your company, staff, and individual performance.
- Leadership: Learn effective management and leadership skills to have a greater impact on groups of like-minded professionals.
- Accelerated Learning: Review and improve your skills with a proven accelerated learning system designed to help knowledge retention and aptitude.
- Legacy: Use your new-found skills to make a positive impact on your community and the world, an impact that will transfer to future generations.